11.24.2008

SUPER-CALA-FRAGIL-ISTIC-EXPI-ALI-DOCIOUS








I blame No Regrets for this week's crazy photo scavenger hunt word choice! I couldn't help but get sappy and sentimental with this one. Who's to blame me? Piccies of our recent Honeymoon to Alaska. My marriage fits the definition of this word to a 'T.'
BY THE WAY! I got magically tagged again for next week's Scavenger Hunt Word, so I'm picking a no-brainer for this weekend: GRATITUDE. Capture 'gratitude' on film in any way you can and have a GREAT Thanksgiving holiday!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are very Super...yadda...yadda...yadda pics. It looks like it was a lovely time in the great white north.

24/11/08 11:34  
Blogger Churlita said...

Very cool Alaska pics. I've always wanted to go there. It looks like you two had a super...time.

24/11/08 13:13  
Blogger Tara said...

Oh very cool - I love that shot of you and your man in front of the cruise ship tail! Those are supercalifragilisticexpealadocious!

24/11/08 15:42  
Blogger laura b. said...

Perfect! Cutest. Couple. Ever.

24/11/08 17:10  
Blogger NoRegrets said...

Awwwww. how SWEET!!! yay!

24/11/08 19:57  
Blogger NoRegrets said...

I picked you back to pick the word...

25/11/08 09:48  
Blogger k_sra said...

Thanks, Alien. It was less white and more North, I think. We liked the mind-boggling amounts of daylight (18 hours!)

Churlita: I can recommend it! Taking a five day cruise of the inside passage was a lifetime experience.

Tara: even better, you can see the front of the ship in Ray's raybans! super-cool!

Laura: Aw, shucks! *blush*

Thanks, No Regrets, and I did pick a word for this week as it states in the main post now. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. :)

25/11/08 11:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters