4.24.2009

Express Yourself

This week's Scavenger Word* is 'Expression,' selected by Jessica. Here's my photo entry:



This is the expression on the face of a person who is about to get kissed for being adorable. This shot was taken at the Mondavi Winery in Napa Valley, California. Also, please try to imagine this face as a baby, because it will happen, people! Soon! (Minus the goatee, we hope...)

*I participate in a weekly scavenger hunt for photos related to a select word. A group of us on the internet make the rounds to see everyone else's photos and comment on how they treated the subject matter. The only rules are 1) post on Saturday (something I often fail to do) and 2) only use pictures you yourself have taken. If you want to join the fun, let us know here!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

you are early! jeez, I better start thinking...

24/4/09 15:49  
Blogger Tara said...

That's a cute expression, I like it! Congrats on expressing your take on Expression early!

24/4/09 19:38  
Blogger laura b. said...

What a sweet expression...and I can't wait until the baby pictures start showing up on here!

26/4/09 02:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So that's secret to getting kissed, be adorable. Ah ha! Now I know. Thanks for sharing early.

26/4/09 08:02  
Blogger Jessie... thats what they call me said...

do you want to pick the new word??

27/4/09 11:51  
Blogger Churlita said...

Aww. That is an adorable expression. I think the combination of both of your faces will make one really cute new person.

27/4/09 12:22  
Blogger k_sra said...

Thanks all, I think he's awesomely adorable.

Jessica! I'm honored. I choose the word "UP." :)

Alien, adorable is as adorable does. And gardening is adorable! :)

29/4/09 08:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters