4.03.2009

Easy as Pie

Pie is not easy to make, have you ever noticed that? It is actually fairly involved and complicated. So was this saying, "Easy as pie," actually an early example of sarcasm? We should investigate. According to WikiAnswers this refers to eating of pie rather than the making of it. And there, folks, is your answer.

For this week's Scavenger Word, EASY, chosen by Pamela over at A Woman of No Regrets, I continue on my theme (like a broken record) of being married to my husband. This is by far the easiest job that I have ever undertaken. Nothing could be easier than doing what your heart longs to do anyways. You could say that in marrying my husband I have found my true calling. It's a little bit like heaven on earth. Oh, don't get me wrong, it takes work and I have more responsibilities than I've ever had, but the sweetness of being with him more than makes up for the additional load. You want to know my secret? I just married the sweetest and cutest person I could possibly find. Easy, right? :P

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger laura b. said...

That was easy, wasn't it? I love that picture. Those are probably the two happiest people on Earth.

4/4/09 13:34  
Blogger Tara said...

I love that photo! :)

4/4/09 17:01  
Blogger uncle jim said...

every single woman longing to have what you have eithere loves or hates this picture

i'm not a single woman, so i don't have to decide which [but i love it freely]

4/4/09 20:03  
Blogger Churlita said...

That is an amazing photo. I haven't found that guy for me yet. But seeing others who have makes me hopeful.

6/4/09 14:51  
Blogger RC Honestus said...

i like the picture, too! very very nice.

7/4/09 23:35  
Blogger k_sra said...

*sigh* Best part, RC, imho is that we are still just that ridiculously pleased with each other. :)

Hey! Do you think we should ask what's-his-head to make that our canvas portrait? It is insanely happy to look at.

8/4/09 09:05  
Blogger uncle jim said...

canvas portrait?

YES!

8/4/09 13:20  
Blogger Pamela said...

I was wondering about the Indian aspect...
And great photo.

9/4/09 09:01  
Blogger k_sra said...

Pamela, Indian culture and food brought us together. We have a lot of Indian friends, and we are just plain crazy enough to have a wedding with some Indian elements because we thought they were beautiful. : )

I think we can really and truly lay the blame for its eventuality at the feet of my sister/matron of honor. She is the one who encouraged me to take the leap and have the wedding I wanted. it was FUN!

Tara wore a sari, along with my other bridesmaids and looked fabo. They were such good sports. You have no idea how hard it is to bhangra in a sari!

9/4/09 10:27  
Blogger Pamela said...

That's cool...

for the word, you can alway's check Swamp Gas/Alien's blog. And Laura seems to always have it up now too.

Alien chose alien as the word.

9/4/09 11:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters