3.16.2009

Scavenger Shots: TREAT

Hi all. I particpate in a weekly scavenger hunt for photos related to a select word. A group of us on the internet make the rounds to see everyone else's photos and comment on how they treated the subject matter. I thought I should explain this phenomenon since my brother recently complained that my website has become "esoteric" because of it. The only rules are 1) post on Saturday (something I often fail to do) and 2) only use pictures you yourself have taken.

This week's word is TREAT, chosen by Churlish Figure. Next week's word picker is my good friend Tara over at ecelectic spaghetti. If you want to join the fun, let us know here!

Here we see an above average (in cuteness) one year old enjoying a birthday treat of a cupcake. She appears to be pondering the subtle combination of flavors in this particular baked good.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Now that is one pensive little girl! So painfully cute.

The new word will be: shenanigans!

16/3/09 08:54  
Blogger Churlita said...

Just seeing that photo is a treat.

16/3/09 12:18  
Blogger laura b. said...

Aw! Definitely above average cuteness there :-)

16/3/09 17:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters