2.13.2009

Excitations!

This week's word was EXCITEMENT brought to us by Laura B. Thanks, Laura, for giving us all a word we can get excited about...


The pregnant lady pictured above appears to be thinking:

"I am entering the beautiful, unending chain of humanity, linking myself to the dance of life, becoming the most powerful being in the universe. I am the very center of life force on this planet!"


But in reality, she's actually thinking:

"Holy sh*t, I'm not even halfway?!? I'm gonna be frickin' HUGE, criss-crossed with stretch-marks like an albino watermelon! GAH!!!"


Haha, just kidding. I'm fine with this. I am SO happy, all the time! Who me, worry?? Nonsense. Hahaha! *tries to look away from first ever stretch mark*

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger laura b. said...

Oh, you totally win with this photo. There is nothing that beats the excitement of waiting for your new family member to arrive!

14/2/09 00:57  
Blogger Tara said...

Wow, you and Squiggles have done an amazing job demonstrating Excitement!!

14/2/09 09:40  
Blogger Churlita said...

That is some excitement right there. You're such a beautiful pregnant woman. I wasn't. I gained tons of weight and I had that mask of pregnancy going on (curse my ruddy Irish complexion).

Good news is, you can barely see my few stretch marks anymore.

16/2/09 16:53  
Blogger Pamela said...

yay! We got to see a pregnancy photo! You do look great.

17/2/09 16:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Step-sis and squiggles!. Both looking radiant!

19/2/09 08:13  
Blogger k_sra said...

What I find most amusing about this photo is the complete absence of a butt. How did I even DO that? It's like any definition I had on the backside just rotated to the front and stayed there! HA!

20/2/09 11:05  
Blogger Leslie said...

I can SO totally relate - and I am glad that I am not the only one showing this much at 21 weeks.

24/2/09 23:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters