3.04.2009

Random Shots for Early March

Winter is long and my attention span is short. Here are a few pictures I love to add some cheer to a heartlessly cold March morning. First pic (above) is of two friends who are rounding the bend on their second wedding anniversary. It was taken at a theatre production involving the young lady's younger brother (He was hilarious). Afterward, I snapped this photo of the two on a bench. They always sit like that... ; )


There is little in this world that is quite so heartening as a new soul being introduced to the culinary delight that is Baker Whips (chocolate covered marshmallows). The cloud-stained lips, the sugar-glazed eyes... Ah, to be 18 months again!


Two Summers ago our good friends married in a small ceremony in their back yard. It was rejuvinating and exciting to be a part of their festivities. My husband took the photos. This one makes me smile.


And last but not least, here is a shot that is sure to cheer me up under any circumstances. My (then) boyfriend and I splitting a bathtub-sized margarita at a Mexican restaurant in Old Sacramento. Immediately following this we had our portrait taken in old western dress up clothes (the margarita probably helped!). By sunset that night, we were engaged to be married. One of the best days of my life. : )

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Great photos. That margarita probably would have killed me, but I would have died trying to drink it.

4/3/09 13:53  
Blogger Tara said...

When I saw the size of that margarita, I actually shouted to nobody in particular "Holy grape!" Why grape? I don't know. But I love your photos.

4/3/09 21:48  
Blogger k_sra said...

Aw, Tara, you know you want one of those! Actually, the longer I look at that margarita, the more I want one. *eye twitching*

Well, at least I can have the man anytime I want. :)

Churlita, I think we might have almost died trying. We left there very full and slightly tipsy. *hiccup*

5/3/09 07:44  
Blogger laura b. said...

All of these photos really made me smile. That sugary baby is great :-)

5/3/09 19:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters