3.23.2009

Shenanigans

I participate in a weekly scavenger hunt for photos related to a select word. A group of us on the internet make the rounds to see everyone else's photos and comment on how they treated the subject matter. The only rules are 1) post on Saturday (something I often fail to do) and 2) only use pictures you yourself have taken. If you want to join the fun, let us know here!

This week's word picker is my good friend Tara over at eclectic spaghetti. Thanks, Tara!

And now on to our Shenanigans:
This is a shot of me holding up a poster of David with detachable fig leaf at my bachelorette party. We never did have time to play 'pin the fig on the David' although that would have been some entertaining shenanignas. Instead the combined group of women drank something like 8 bottles of wine and went swimming fully clothed in the hotel pool. This is me after our swim. I cannot post what I was wearing before. That would be too shenaniganish for the general population. (cue evil laughter and saucy smirk)

next week's word: SCIOLISM (use it in a sentence today!)

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Haha....that entire day/night was an excellent example of shenanigans! So much fun.

Thank you for linking a definition to the word sciolism, I didn't know that word existed, but will try to use it in a sentence today. :D

23/3/09 10:48  
Blogger k_sra said...

I think sciolism is a bit self-descriptive. I mean, using the word sciolism is kind of a false show of intellect if ever there was one! HA!

Shenanigans!

23/3/09 11:02  
Blogger Churlita said...

Just so you know, nothing would be too shenaniganish for our whacky group. The pic you posted is great for the word too.

23/3/09 12:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is very shenaniganinous (being in a state of unwork allows me to make my own vocabularizations). I think that shows my Sciolism.

23/3/09 12:58  
Blogger laura b. said...

I love that photo! There is nothing like the shenanigans at a bachelorette party.

I totally had to click on that word...and now I'm all excited to try and think of how to portray that visually. Yay!

23/3/09 16:43  
Blogger Pamela said...

Wow, great word!

27/3/09 21:28  
Blogger RC Honestus said...

so, what else happened at this bachelorette party?

inquiring minds...

7/4/09 23:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters