12.10.2004

I apologized...

...for yelling at the one kid (when actually it was all of them who were wearing me down). He apologized also, which was nice.

For my guy readers (I guess that's most of you) I drew the following comparison so you could understand my state of mind: Imagine you are in a room full of giggling woman who are waving pads and tampons around in your face and talking loudly of lactating. And then make it last for five hours. I hope that helps you understand what my day was like.

But I'm better today. Things are fine. I have my chi levels back in harmony with the universe or whatever.

And, no, Kyrad, I ain't got any. Talk to Miss B.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Worldgineer said...

Silly [k], condoms are fun for everyone.

10/12/04 14:53  
Blogger k_sra said...

Shut the fuck up, World.

10/12/04 16:25  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

(backs slowly and quietly out of [k]'s office)

10/12/04 17:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, lucky for you she just got her chi aligned. (Chia lined?)

11/12/04 01:14  
Blogger El Fid said...

You didn't need to say sorry, actually. You behaved exactly appropriately for the occasion. It was your employer who placed you in the role of street walker hawking potential, yea imminent, sex to the untested dick-heads that, sadly, think it manly to clamour for condoms when you know "they ain't got no skills."

oooh grrrl, mmm, mmm.

And the comparison is not equivalent. The only awkwardness that men (and by my use of the word "men" I admittedly do the word an injustice) feel in the bodily functions of women is the inconvenience of having certain organs perform duties other than sex sex sex. So, for your female example to work, you would have had to endure Adult Circumcision Day or How to Properly Wash Your Glans Day.

11/12/04 19:37  
Blogger Diane said...

Condoms only - no dental dams? Some studies show that the risk of transmission is higher for oral sex. Maybe next time you should suggest they hand them out as well. That would confuse many young men, I think.

12/12/04 12:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems in this day and age that nearly anything of a sexual nature that makes one uncomofortable can be construed as sexual harassment. How does the school manage to avoid being called on that?

Were our heroine a prude, surely she could claim that the school is creating an awkward or distressing work environment for her.

Obviously not prudish, her actions were certainly understandable. The kids need to learn to respect others somehow.

By the way, Ms. Sra, do you have any

















threes?

12/12/04 14:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters