5.08.2007

Tuesday Blues Day

Yeah, I'm sorry I missed Friday Fun Day and even failed to snag Monday Madness and now my readers are all saying to themselves that maybe that forty million wasn't such a good investment, but I implore you to retain your enthusiasm until the dark cloud of actual work has passed over.

For those who failed to cash in on the interview questions I was posting, you may amuse yourselves by answering these three riddles:


1) What is your Name and what does it Mean?

2) What is your quest? (in life)

3) My second is performed by my first, and, it is thought, a thief by the marks of my whole might be caught. What am I?


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Matt. Low or diffuse reflectance. Not glossy.

2. Although I'm technically supposed to be finding a shrubbery (or is that strawberry? damn accent), I generally get sidetracked with enjoying life to the fullest while contributing back more than I take from humanity.

3. daytime?

-World

8/5/07 17:30  
Blogger k_sra said...

Thanks, Matt. Your name does NOT mean that! : ) I looked it up. Matthew means "Gift of God." Which, I'm guessing makes you feel slightly alienated from yourself at times, but I should just let you know that I for one do consider you a particularly nice gift from God. : )

I admire your quest and I am glad you are enjoying it to the fullest. I know you are busy at work lately, but if you ever have time to share the adventures, please do.

That is not the right answer to the third riddle, but it is a fair guess. Actually that riddle is fairly tricky, now that I think about it. I know the answer and it still doesn't make sense to me, but maybe that's because I'm not as smart as I think I am...

9/5/07 08:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the blues, man
beale street is a fave

9/5/07 09:14  
Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

1. Steven (crown, wreath)
2. To find a quest
3. footsteps

A foot performs steps and a thief might be caught using the marks left by footsteps.

9/5/07 14:42  
Blogger k_sra said...

How'd you get so smart, Steve? I guess you are 'crowned' with a 'wreath' of intellect! Well done!

10/5/07 06:49  
Blogger jj said...

Graculus - a wise old bird from over 'there'.

To find what lies over the next hill.

a pineapple.

10/5/07 14:29  
Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

//How'd you get so smart, Steve?//

Just cursed, I guess. :^)

10/5/07 14:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters