5.18.2009

Fish-Wish

Seriously, I had nothing else to post. :P

This "fishtail" wedding gown in pale pink was one of the designer gowns I tried on for my wedding and decided against (mostly because of the $4,000 pricetag).

Saturday got away from me AGAIN, I know, but thanks for letting me continue to "play" the game*. I'll try harder next week. No really, I will... zzzzz *falls asleep at desk*

*I participate in a weekly scavenger hunt for photos related to a select word. A group of us on the internet make the rounds to see everyone else's photos and comment on how they treated the subject matter. The only rules are 1) post on Saturday (something I often fail to do) and 2) only use pictures you yourself have taken. If you want to join the fun, let us know here!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

That's a gorgeous photo of you. Nicely done.

18/5/09 12:14  
Blogger Pamela said...

Must be nice to see pictures like those when you're (how many) months pregnant! :-)
Beautiful of course.
I was going to say I never tried on an outrageiously expensive dress when buying my dress, but I think I did. Quilted front. So gorgeous.

18/5/09 14:23  
Blogger Tara said...

I remember that day - you tried on lots of beautiful wedding dresses!

18/5/09 21:43  
Blogger laura b. said...

That dress is beautiful...but yeah, that is a LOT of money. I guess the amount of work and the fine materials prevent the high price from being fishy.

20/5/09 13:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters