5.22.2009

Grow Little One, Grow!


I am a human crock pot. I just realized it this morning as I was cramming chili ingredients into my 6-quart crock pot we received for our wedding (apparently, cooking is my form of "nesting"). I am cooking a little person in there and Squiggles will come out whenever Squiggles is good and ready (hopefully). So, it is fitting that I should include a picture of my crock pot belly for your entertainment. Sigh. I am not a flasher normally, so I am slightly embarassed to reveal my pasty, globular tummy, but it is for posterity and for Saturday Scavenger Hunt* (the word this week is "grow" by the way, in case you missed that.)

Hope everyone has a great weekend, whether it's Memorial Day weekend for you or not.
*I participate in a weekly scavenger hunt for photos related to a select word. A group of us on the internet make the rounds to see everyone else's photos and comment on how they treated the subject matter. The only rules are 1) post on Saturday (something I often fail to do) and 2) only use pictures you yourself have taken. If you want to join the fun, let us know here!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Churlita said...

Awww. That baby is just cooking away. Pretty soon he/she will be on the outside and you'll get to watch him/her grow.

22/5/09 13:16  
Blogger Tara said...

When Squiggles is born you should show him/her that photo. Instead of "You are Here" it would then be "You WERE Here". :)

23/5/09 09:38  
Blogger laura b. said...

What a cute pregnant tummy picture and a perfect example of "grow".

23/5/09 22:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're braver than I, K_Sra. There is no way I would ever show my white, globular tummy (let alone, allow it to be photographed). At least yours will go back to normal...mine is normal. Great picture, you look all aglow.

24/5/09 20:49  
Blogger Pamela said...

Cool! You're looking good.

26/5/09 16:09  
Blogger gnomethang said...

Seriously Looking Good, Sozza!,
My mum says "Textbook Stuff!" and she has had 5 in 4 pregancies!

Bazza

27/5/09 15:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters