7.26.2005

And the Winner Is...

Ahoy, Mateys, and welcome to the conclusion of this week/month/whatever's Caption Contest!

We have a winner who will be receiving FABULOUS PRIZES as always! (And for those of you wondering, last time's winners did choose their prizes. Mymo chose a photo of me in his soon-to-be-famous dead man's suit. Barnzenen chose a randomly selected dollar store item. I'll post pics of each of these as soon as I have them.)

And the winner is:

Koobs said...
"Everybody ready to set sail for the Bermuda Love Triangle?"

Congratulations, Koobs, and be sure to let me know which Fabulous Prize you'd like to receive! The prize for this contest is your choice of the following: 1) A random prize selected by k_sra from her local dollar store and shipped to you. [Note: this prize is really random.] 2) A stunt photo of your choosing where k_sra will attempt to create the image of your choosing with random objects and people. 3) A song made up about a topic of your choosing and performed here on the blog.

Runners up for this contest are:

El Fid said...
"Ladies, I'm afraid you'll have to return those towels to your cabins before disembarking."


normzone said...
Robert and David reassured Paul "It doesn't hurt one bit" as he began his ascent to the Transexor machine.


Thanks to everyone who participated. Such a brilliant bunch of wise crackers I have rarely seen!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaay! I won something, I won something! Well, actually, I runnerup something, but I'm totally thrilled...

26/7/05 12:36  
Blogger Tara said...

Hmmpf! Tosses hair back and leaves office in a huff.

26/7/05 14:02  
Blogger Koobs said...

I am the Champion! I'll get back to you about the prize. This is the biggest decision I've ever been faced with.

26/7/05 14:56  
Blogger k_sra said...

Take your time, Koobs. I have go buy a Tara a consolation present anyways. Could take me a minute...

26/7/05 15:18  
Blogger Lukas Abrhm said...

i'm thrilled i didn't make it! how wunderbar! wirklich spitze!

26/7/05 21:16  
Blogger Tara said...

And what a lovely consolation/diva fit/squeaky wheel prize it is!

27/7/05 09:01  
Blogger El Fid said...

(Tara, I just noticed your "rol rol, rol in zee hay.")

Yay, I runnered up to a corny sex joke.

*shoots malicious glare at whoever won*

27/7/05 09:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters