1.10.2009

On the Inside Looking Out


This week's word, chosen by Churlita was OUTSIDE.

I like this word. It's so relational. There can be no 'outside' if there is no 'inside' for it to correspond to. And conversely, every 'inside' has its 'outside.' Which, to me, makes this word extremely broad in its interpretation. I can show a picture of almost any object and the camera will be showing its 'outside.' I could post a picture of an inside room shot looking out. I can show two objects or things one in 'outside' relationship to the other. The possibilities are almost limitless. in fact, I reckon any picture at all in all of creation could be interpreted with a title of 'outside.'

Alright, enough pondering. This week's photo is of my fiance and I signing a registry for our Church before our outdoor wedding rehearsal. It was July 4th. Sunny, cool, and beautiful outside. Honestly, that was the best weekend of my life. But my husband is threatening to take me away on a little overnighter this weekend, so that might change. :P
If you are wondering how long I can milk my engagement/wedding/honeymoon for Scavenger Shots, the answer is... forever. Seriously. I can keep this up all year. Just watch me...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Oo a little getaway weekend, eh? Enjoy! You both totally deserve it.

That was a cute picture of you guys!

10/1/09 15:09  
Blogger laura b. said...

That is such a pretty outside picture! I am glad to see as many rehearsal/wedding/honeymoon shots as you want to share :-)

10/1/09 19:03  
Blogger Churlita said...

Gorgeous shot. I have a feeling that once the baby comes, you'll be trading in your wedding photos for adorable infant pics.

12/1/09 16:36  
Blogger Pamela said...

I have no doubt you can milk it for all it is worth, oh philosophical one.

13/1/09 11:30  
Blogger k_sra said...

Tara, he took me to see RENT downtown and we stayed at the Wyndham overnight. My husband is the ultimate! Oh, and we all know you were standing right near us when that shot was taken. That was an awesome wedding weekend! thank you!

Laura b: you are exceptionally sweet. Thanks!

Churlita: I'm pretty sure you are right about that! Especially since hubby bought me a fine digital camera for Christmas. My future looks babylicious. : )

pamela: Thank you for believing in me. *sniff*

13/1/09 13:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters