1.06.2009

NOISE - The Scavenger That Nearly Wasn't

So, Scavenger Hunt totally happened while I was laid up in bed with the flu. In fact, New Year's happened while I was laid up in bed with the flu. Last week was a rough one. I'm here now, alive and kicking in the New Year and wishing you all a glorious 2009. Here's my entry for the "NOISE" scavenger hunt for last weekend:
This is a picture I did not take, but was taken of me and my fifth grade choir. I am front and center with the bobby socks, and if it looks like I'm smiling it's because I was standing next to my fifth grade crush, a red-head named Brandon, who recently sent me this picture after all these years. Thanks, Brandon. : ) My brother is also in this shot, top left corner. See any family resemblance?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I see you, your brother and your crush. What a cool photo gift from him!

Yuck, I'm so sorry you were sick with the flu! Not a happy way to celebrate the holidays. I'm glad you're feeling better, though!

6/1/09 08:21  
Blogger NoRegrets said...

Oh, glad you are feeling better! How's the baby?

6/1/09 15:08  
Blogger k_sra said...

Squiggles is fine. Apparently colds and such don't reach past the placenta, just mommy suffers! I did lose all my pregnancy weight briefly (all five pounds so far) and have set about gaining it back in a healthy manner. Pregnancy is crazy tricky stuff, I tell ya!

Thanks for the good wishes, All.

Tara: I think I had a crush on him because he was quiet, shorter than me and blushed very easily. You would have liked him. :)

Christmas was good, and that's really the holiday I cared about so I was happy despite my bedridden new year's.

6/1/09 15:24  
Blogger Churlita said...

I hope you;re feeling better. I had that bad flu, but mine only lasted a day.

Great photo, by the way. so cute and noisy.

6/1/09 16:06  
Blogger laura b. said...

Glad you're better! Happy New Year :-)
That is a great photo. I definitely see the family resemblance between you and your bro.

6/1/09 19:42  
Blogger Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Glad you are feeling better.. Happy New Year to you too...

9/1/09 07:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters