6.05.2009

Signs II: The Happening

Here's my scavenger shots for the week: SIGNS


Here I am showing off the signs we bought for two of our good friends. We were in a trinket shop in Florida while on our babymoon.


And this sign along our route in said babymoon, coastal town made us laugh. Happy Saturday to everyone and don't forget to read the signs!

*I participate in a weekly scavenger hunt for photos related to a select word. A group of us on the internet make the rounds to see everyone else's photos and comment on how they treated the subject matter. The only rules are 1) post on Saturday (something I often fail to do) and 2) only use pictures you yourself have taken. If you want to join the fun, let us know here!

7 Comments:

Blogger laura b. said...

Lovers Ln. - Dead End. Boy, that couldn't be a good sign...but it is sure a great sign photo :-)

6/6/09 12:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent examples of SIGNS. Neither of those in the first picture apply to me. I do agree with Laura B., nothing good could come of a Dead End on Lover's Lane.

7/6/09 09:26  
Blogger Tara said...

Hm, one of those signs you picked out looks wonderfully familiar! :)

As always, you pick some awesome photos for the Saturday Scavenger Shots.

7/6/09 22:43  
Blogger NoRegrets said...

I like the babymoon idea. Great!

and great signs. You are looking great too.

8/6/09 09:38  
Blogger Churlita said...

Cute signs made even cuter by the woman holding them.

My word verification? Scold. Hmmmm.

9/6/09 10:07  
Blogger Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Good choice of word and pictures.. Babymoon.. that is so cute..

21/6/09 06:56  
Anonymous *Renee* said...

Hey girl! LONG time since I've been on here! Loving the *signs* pictures! Very cute pet signs and the LOVERS Lane is cute too! I would love to live on a street called that :)! I was hopping around on here & wanted to stop by and say HELLO! Hope all is well!

31/7/09 23:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters