9.21.2005

And the Winner Is...

The Winners of our Last Caption Contest are hereby announced! (I think this one was a little tough picture-wise so extra-credit for everyone who tried.) If you don't know what the prizes are, read them here.

First Place Winner:

Marie said...
Stella was shocked to learn that she was the only one in the world who would ever wear this sweater.

Second Place:

Lukas Abrhm said...
Unfortunately, David's revolutionary new noose contraption didn't really kill people, just made them look ridiculous.

Third Place:
Steve DeGroof said...
A sudden cold updraft reminded Andrea of the importance of layering.
Congratulations to all our winners and, Sarah, next time pick a better picture. Thanks.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand a recount...(counting)...OK, never mind.

21/9/05 14:33  
Blogger k_sra said...

You had some good ones, norm, no doubt about it. Wait till I get a better photo for the captioning and then... oh yes and then!


hpgili

21/9/05 14:44  
Blogger Steve DeGroof said...

Do I get a prize for posting the most captions?

21/9/05 15:49  
Blogger Lukas Abrhm said...

awesome.
makes my day better knowing one night of drunken debauchery could get me all this!

21/9/05 20:48  
Blogger El Fid said...

Aaaaaw shucks, I NEVER win! (hee hee, I know how vulnerable you are to the squeaky wheel.)

grumble cakes...

cheese and crackers...

mutton tongue sandwiches...

and p.s dude, is it just me or are your word verification thingies getting longer and longer?

21/9/05 21:36  
Blogger Worldgineer said...

Ha. Mine's mfsrl.

21/9/05 23:21  
Blogger k_sra said...

I'll get right on it, Marie! This should be fun. : )

22/9/05 13:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters